We are pleased to announce that Arius will be part of the speaker line up at Deloitte’s 11th Art and Finance conference, in Luxembourg on October 26.
As a sponsor of this year’s conference, Arius is supporting the 2019 Deloitte Art and Finance report and will be contributing to the much-awaited panel discussions scheduled to take place at the conference.
The Deloitte Art and Finance Conference is an integral event, putting the spotlight on the role of technology in the worlds of art and finance. This year’s conference features 5 core themes:
- The Challenges to Deploy Blockchain in the Art Market to Allow Fractional Investment in Artworks
- Art, Law and Technology: What Are the Main Challenges?
- Risk Management: How Technology Can Support Trust in the Art Market
- Big Data and Artificial Intelligence: How to Improve Analytics, Financial Decision and Experience in the Art Market
- Investment in ArtTech Companies
Arius CEO, Paul Lindahl, will be partaking in the panel discussion about how big data and artificial intelligence improve analytics, financial decision making and experiences in the art market. Paul will be highlighting how our technology and rich data sets can be utilized to help tackle some of the art world’s biggest challenges when it comes to big data and market transparency.
The discussion will be taking place at 3PM-4PM CEST. If you are in a different time zone, make sure to tune to into our twitter feed, @ariustechnology and follow the hashtag, #DeloitteArtFinance, for updates from the conference throughout the day!
For more info regarding the conference, visit: