One of a collection of four Tom Thomson elevated prints available, this sketch tells another story of the artists adventures painting Algonquin Provincial Park over 100 years ago.
Please note that unframed prints have a small border since the original is not on a perfectly square support.
Read the story behind the painting >
- Certified Limited Edition of 350 total. 300 North America, 50 Museum
- Printed on premium aluminum panels using the highest quality archival inks
- Re-creation size (HxW): 21.8 x 26.8 cm (8.6 x 10.5")
- Choose from three carefully selected frame options, which have been selected to complement the Tom Thomson collection. The museum selected frame represents the era of the original sketches. Choose your frame >
- 14 Day Money Back Guarantee
- Limited Lifetime Warranty